MWC promotes watershed health through education and outreach, including:
- “Welcome to Watersheds” school presentation – while aimed at Grade 4 students, the presentation can be adapted to suit any grade level
- “Wash Out” Activity Centre at the annual Haliburton-Muskoka Children’s Water Festival
- Displays at various community events and lake association AGMs
- Presentations to various community groups
- Resource material developed for distribution to various community groups and lake associations
- Environmental Lecture Series – promotes discussion on various issues that affect watershed health
Contact us to learn more about any of the outreach and education programs above.