- Meeting dates for Council and Committees are available in the calendar of upcoming meetings.
- Agendas for MWC meetings are generally available one week prior to the meeting. Access to MWC agendas and minutes are available under Agendas & Minutes.
Environmental Lecture Series
- August 9 – Shaped by the Shield: Environment, Identity, and History in Muskoka by Dr. Andrew Watson, University of Saskatchewan. 4:00 pm, Annex Room at the Huntsville Public Library in Huntsville.
- September 15 – Low Impact Development and Stormwater Management by Dr. Ben Longstaff, Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority. 1:00 pm, DMM Council Chambers in Bracebridge.
You can help support MWC programs by participating in the following events.
Muskoka River X
The Longest Single Day Paddling Expedition in the World
September 16-17, 2017
- SPRINT – September 16, 2017
- COUREUR DES BOIS – September 15-17, 2017
Register at http://muskokariverx.com/
Great Muskoka Paddling Experience
A fun racing experience for canoes, kayaks & SUPs for all levels of participants
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Annie Williams Park
Register at http://www.muskokapaddlingexperience.com/