Welcome to Cottage Country!
You’re here, but now what?
The same features – cool water, clean air, healthy forests and abundant wildlife – that brought you here are the very features most in danger of being lost unless you protect them.
It may seem like a daunting task, but it isn’t! Our handbook, Living in Cottage Country: What You Need to Know, will show you how simple, everyday actions can keep your piece of cottage country healthy while complying with the various guidelines, regulations and by-laws that exist.
Get your copy for only $20.00 (tax incl.)!
- Spiral-bound: 108 pages
- Publisher: Muskoka Watershed Council (January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-0-9940191-0-3
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.25 x 11 inches
- Printed on 100% recycled paper, post consumer. Chlorine free.
Where To Buy
- MWC office located at 70 Pine Street in Bracebridge
- Your local Chamber of Commerce office
- Georgian Bay Township office located at 99 Lone Pine Road in Port Severn
- Lake of Bays Township office located at 1012 Dwight Beach Road in Dwight
- Huntsville Town office located at 37 Main Street East in Huntsville
- Muskoka Conservancy office located at 47 Quebec Street in Bracebridge
- Muskoka Lakes Association office located at 65 Joseph Street in Port Carling
- Many Real Estate offices across Muskoka also have copies for sale.
Handbooks can also be ordered and shipped to you! Contact us at 705-645-2100 x4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Take a peek inside…
What people are saying…
“…the go-to informative resource for recreational residents, and anyone else who lives here in Muskoka…an information resource whose potential payback reaches far beyond its initial cost.”The Lakelands Association of REALTORS®
“Practical information for anyone planning to renovate, build new or landscape.”CedarCoast Timber Homes
“The information is neither highly technical nor overly scientific. The language used throughout is clear and easy to understand.”Muskoka Magazine